Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On the bright side, I did win the sprint into Bonkville







Went down and did the Dogwood on Sunday.  High winds and a high pace.  Felt great for about 46 miles.  Unfortunately Dogwood is about 57 miles with Jim's recon up the second lap climb.  

Apparently Annie has a new job with Amgen.  Skip has been getting into the samples.  

Like an obvious  foreshadowing scene in a bad movie, as Jim took off on the recon climb, I turned to Skip and ominously said, "you know, I don't think I had enough to eat this morning"  That played an important part in the final act of our little drama.




There is a new bar in town.  Everyone does indeed know my name here.

3 comments:

Skip-o-la said...

dang, that thing is serious.

byron said...

what are the bar's hours?

Kman said...

Varies depending on the customer. Call for reservations.