Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time travelling



Went down to horseshit junction Saturday to remind myself why I never go down there.  It is pretty though.  East red was good.
Last time I was at Busiek things looked a little different.  But alas December is around the corner.

                                               WITMF?


Another time traveller has been recruited.  

Sunday Skip, JB, CMac and Jimmy St. Louis met for a couple of hot laps at the Sac.
We were soon joined by Bud "Light Rider" Hogan.  Good times were had by all.  

FYI  if you send a nasty email to Directv about Versus, you may or may not receive a bunch of movie channels through the end of the year gratis.  

I must say Universal Sports may be my new favorite channel on TV.  Schlager(sp?) and Gogulski are growing on me.  Fast.


No comments: