Saturday, January 24, 2009

More average quality photos


Came across a herd of about 10 deer out by the barn at Sac late Friday.  I  was within about 20 yards of two standing in the middle of the trail, but couldn't get my camera out in time.  Forgot to fix the zoom from last time.  

Further proof of the demise of civilization.  I'm at Big Fat Burrito around noon Friday behind some fat guy who answers his phone in the middle of his burrito order.  He starts taking instruction from what sounded like his wife.  There are like five people in line and he just stops ordering and starts talking to his wife.  Everybody is just standing there looking at each other.  I finally gave my best "You gotta be kidding me" and pointed at him to the girl putting his burrito together, she laughed and he  pulled his head out of his ass and hung up the phone.  No apology to anyone.  Stay classy Springfield.  

1 comment:

Kman said...

Im sorry to have embarrassed you. I didn't recognize you.